powered by... Adam's Crappy Attempt - - -
The ACA’s goal is to be excessively good at doing absolutely nothing, while involving as many people as possible in the process.  We’re not sure if we’re failing miserably at it or succeeding beyond our wildest dreams.  Frankly, we don’t know the difference.


9/06/2006
My new favorite way to procrastinate: Go on YouTube and watch people do terrible covers of awesome songs.

Today: AC/DC's TNT

First, watch them play it.

Then, watch crap like this (I mean, SERIOUSLY, I bet even *I* can play better than this).

Or, if you want a really bad metal version of it. (P.S. - Your shirt is from Target.. I know, b/c I couldn't find one in my size)

This acoustic version may be the best of the lot.. at least they look like they're having fun.

And this is definitely the worst of all. He can't even tune his guitar, but at least his hair is awesome. Also, eat some food.

And, there are so many, many more. Find your own favorite!
posted by Rishi 9/06/2006 10:38:00 PM
___







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?