powered by... Adam's Crappy Attempt - - -
The ACA’s goal is to be excessively good at doing absolutely nothing, while involving as many people as possible in the process.  We’re not sure if we’re failing miserably at it or succeeding beyond our wildest dreams.  Frankly, we don’t know the difference.


4/26/2006
Awesomely sweet satire:

The Iraq War Was Wrong Blog

Whether or not you agree with the writer, this site has so much FANTASTIC content that I can't even begin to wrap my feeble brain around it. Seriously, you could spend an entire week just going through the last week's posts and you still wouldn't be able to fathom everything that is on this site. I mean, I think Iraq is a mess, and I STILL think the site is awesome to the max. And by awesome I mean sweet.

Wait, wait, let me just give you some blurbs:

- A wrong war like during the Iraq war was cannot just be sitted idly by by.

- Okay, at least take a breather from that stress folk's because Osama's got a new tape out! He talks alot about Africa like how we have no business messing with Mislam's in Africa (which is right). Plus, he's all dissing Bush like "you didn't get me yet, I'm fine, ect). It was kind of cool. Good tape. (Ok, I don't undestand Mislam but you could hear alittle of it in Enlish on the new's). He's like "Hey Bush, got me? Didn't think so." (Like "got milk") lol

- Sometimes you start to doing something and you think its going one way but then it become's something you didn't expect. Something less then expetations. Something desappoint. Like wehn I was in highscool the Juinor prom. I was looking forward forward so much and I had waht to wear(special shopping trip) and I fell like , it's just. Fizzle out(bad mesunderstanding with date- long story. Bottom line wehn you think someone like-likes you but they only like you it's can lead to bad fellings all the around and BIG frustations)

- On the Iran question. The tragic part here is, if the Neocons were'nt so blinded by there Straussian Anti-Arabist Orientialism, they'd see what is obvious, that a nuclear Iran is in our best interests. Just checked out a map and it seems Iran is poise in perfect position (to the southeast flank somewaht after Turkey and a couple others) to be a crucielly improtant bulwark against Serbia in the region.

- We got to keep saying it. The. Most. Cerruped. Ademinstration. Ever.

I can't stop.
posted by Rishi 4/26/2006 10:20:00 AM
___







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?