powered by... Adam's Crappy Attempt - - -
The ACA’s goal is to be excessively good at doing absolutely nothing, while involving as many people as possible in the process.  We’re not sure if we’re failing miserably at it or succeeding beyond our wildest dreams.  Frankly, we don’t know the difference.


12/19/2004
What with this being my birthday and all I wanted to maximize my birthday goodies (since no one gives me any damn presents)..

Free Meals and other stuff on your bday

I've already plotted my route.. Denny's (I called to confirm.. you get a free meal, but it's off their birthday menu), then to Scrub-a-Dub for a free car wash followed by a Hooters' song and then lapdance lapdance lapdance
posted by Rishi 12/19/2004 06:21:00 AM
___







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?