powered by... Adam's Crappy Attempt - - -
The ACA’s goal is to be excessively good at doing absolutely nothing, while involving as many people as possible in the process.  We’re not sure if we’re failing miserably at it or succeeding beyond our wildest dreams.  Frankly, we don’t know the difference.


11/25/2003
OKay, OKay, let me try and redeem myself:

Here's a place where you can find a video of a man lighting a fart on fire, and a donkey trying to have sex with some dude.

Hilarious, right!

I highly recommend the donkey one.. in fact, I'm playing it over and over again right now.

I.. Uhhh.. I gotta go.


No, wait, WAIT.. you GOTTA fucking click on the one called Crispy.. Seriously.. it's hilarious.. then disturbing.. then boring.. then hilarious again. SERIOUSLY, you'll all thank me for this.


"I wanna Ron-Soole!
Oh Ronsole, I hate you Ronsole
I hate when I make up new words
But I dont hate when I make up new birds"

posted by Rishi 11/25/2003 02:41:00 PM
___







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?