powered by... Adam's Crappy Attempt - - -
The ACA’s goal is to be excessively good at doing absolutely nothing, while involving as many people as possible in the process.  We’re not sure if we’re failing miserably at it or succeeding beyond our wildest dreams.  Frankly, we don’t know the difference.


8/26/2004
OK I know you guys have been trying to figure this out too.. but how much should you tip the chick behind the counter on your $4,50 Mocha Chai Half-Caf Soy Iced Latee? Personally I'm a fan of $.00... according to this post they make an average of $3.50 an hour on tips!!! That's Retarted. They take your order then move to the next one.. I mean seriously whould you tip the counter guy at McD's? It's the same thing people.

Ok so maybe I'm bitter because I made $3.50 a hour at my old job. Anyway, an interetsing debate...

Starbucks Gossip: Tipping debate: How much should you tip for a cup of coffee?
posted by mike 8/26/2004 10:16:00 AM
___







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?